Zhejiang Gongshang University (ZJSU), founded in 1911, is the earliest business school in modern China, which is located in a picturesque city--Hangzhou, the capital city of Zhejiang Province.
It ranks China’s top 8 and Zhejiang’s top 1 University for Finance and Economics. It is a “Grade A Institution” in the evaluation by Ministry of Education of China. ZJSU is also a key comprehensive university co-constructed by Ministry of Education of China, Ministry of Commerce of China and Zhejiang Provincial Government. In 2016 and 2017, the university was confirmed to be the “Internationalized Characteristic University” and “Key Construction University” by Zhejiang Province respectively.
ZJSU is a comprehensive university covering nine academic areas including economics, management, law, literature, history, philosophy, engineering, science and arts. ZJSU offers more than 60 full-time Chinese-taught degree programs to international students including undergraduate, graduate, PhD and post-doctoral programs. The university also provides non-degree programs such as Chinese Language and Culture Program, China and Chinese Business. Bachelor program of Chinese Language and Literature(Business Chinese) and 37 English-taught degree programs are especially designed for international students.
The university has a full-time student population of 31300, a high level faculty and staff team of 2500 and has an area of 165.8 hectares, with three campuses: Xiasha campus, Jiaogong campus and Tonglu campus of Hangzhou College of Commerce. Over 2200 international students coming from more than one hundred countries are studying on the campuses .
ZJSU provides excellent international students Chinese Government Scholarship, International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship, Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship and Zhejiang Gongshang University Scholarship for International Students .
This program is specially designed for groups of international Students (10 people or above) all year round. Courses can be specially designed upon request, with language courses, Chinese Business and Culture courses in combination with elective courses (Taiji, Gong-fu, Chinese Calligraphy, Chinese Painting, Chinese Paper-cuts and so on), field trips, industry visits and so on.
Individual short-term students (4 weeks or more) are accepted with no time restriction and are to be placed in appropriate levels with long-term students. For more details, please contact admission office.
1. Application Duration
Spring Semester: From September to February
Autumn Semester: From March to August
2. Qualifications for Application
Chinese Language and Culture Program：Applicants must be international students aged from 18-60 years old and in good physical condition.
3. Application Procedures
1) Log in http://hzic.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx, Google Browser is recommended;
2) Register your personal account (@126.com / @163.com/ @qq.com are recommended);
3) Login in the application system; Fill in the information and upload the following required documents (scanned copies) in the Online Application System as instructed one by one:
(1) Highest school certificate and course transcripts;
(2) Valid passport and
(3) 2-inch photo whose size should be the same as it in passport;
(4) Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.pdf filled in Chinese or English. The form printed by Chinese quarantine authority must cover all of the items listed in it. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only six months；
(5) Applicants who are under the age of 18 should submit Letter of Authorization (download).pdf and Guardian's Letter of Guarantee (download).pdf; The guardian must be a Chinese adult or foreign adult who resides in China;
(6) Police Certificate
(7) Remittance receipt of the application fee of RMB 400 yuan.
4) Save and Submit;
5) Wait for review and check the application status in the application system (Please refer to “The Inbox”) in time.
Application Fee：RMB 400 yuan/person
Way 1:Bank Transfer or Remittance
Beneficiary: Zhejiang Gongshang University
Name of the Bank: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Hangzhou GaoXin Sub-Branch,
Zhejiang Branch 391 Wen Er Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China
Bank Account No.: 1202026209008930682 or 1202026209008930682-000000001
Swift Code: ICBKCNBJZJP
CNAPS Code: 102331002622
Way 2: Scan the QR code to pay (Alipay)
Step 1：Scan the QR code
Step 4：Fill in 400 in “本次缴费金额（元）”
Step 5：Fill in your phone number in “手机号码”
Step 6：Fill in applicant`s surname and passport number in “备注”
Note: The application fee will not be returned regardless of the result of the application.
To charge at the actual cost
Short-term Chinese Language and Culture Program
Single Room A
Single Room B
Double Room A
Double Room B
Note: Chinese Language and Culture Program with 12 class hours per week is only available for applicants who do not require student visa.
Chinese Government Scholarship, International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship and Zhejiang Gongshang University Scholarship for International Students are available for students who apply for language programs. Please refer to scholarship information on our website.
1.Applicants submit application in the Online Application System of Zhejiang Gongshang University(http://hzic.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx)
2. The Admission Office from College of International Education will review the application.
3. Applicants should check the application status in the system from time to time and supplement documents if necessary.
4. The Admission Office will send electronic Acceptance letter and Admission Notice in the system to the admitted students, and send hard copies of admission materials according to the specific situation.
*The result of scholarship application will be notified by email later on.
After being admitted, if you observe the laws and decrees of China as well as the rules and regulations of our university, please register at Zhejiang Gongshang University with required documents such as Admission Notice etc. in September, 2021(Tentative Plan). Please wait for further notice about the exact date and way for registration based on the COVID-19 public health guidelines. If you fail to register within the time limit without permission of the university, you will be regarded as giving up this admission.
Address: Room 517, Admission Office, College of International Education, Zhejiang Gongshang University, 18 Xuezheng Str., Xiasha, Hangzhou, 310018, China
Tel: +86-571-28008687, +86-571-28008677, +86-571-28008685