Zhejiang Gongshang University President Scholarship
Zhejiang Gongshang University established this special program for the purpose of further promoting the international education level of our university, improving the quality of enrollment and optimizing the degree structure, selecting outstanding foreign graduates to further their study in the university, therefore stepping up the university’s internationalized education and disciplines development, and pushing forward the university’s construction to be a high-level university.
This scholarship supports outstanding new master and PhD students applying for our university.
Tuition fee, accommodation fee, overall medical insurance and stipend (2,000yuan/month for PhD students; 1700yuan/month for master students).12 months for one year.
Tuition fee, accommodation fee, overall medical insurance
Note: The accommodation fee refers to the double room (7800yuan/year) .
(1) Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and good in health
(2) For master scholarship program: Applicants must be holders of a bachelor's degree or an equivalent degree, two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors, and under the age of 35 as of September 1st, 2022;
For PhD scholarship program: Applicants must be holders of a master's degree or an equivalent degree, two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors, and under the age of 40 as of September 1st, 2022.
(3) Language proficiency requirements:
● Applicants for Chinese-taught programs should have an HSK test score of level 4 or above;
●There are no Chinese language proficiency requirements for the applicants for English-taught programs, but applicants (except for English native speakers) must have TOEFL test score 90 or IELTS test score 6.5 (or above) or have other related certificate of English language proficiency.
(4) Applicants must have good academic performance
(5) Applicant must not be beneficiaries of any other scholarships
Please log in the Online Application System of Zhejiang Gongshang University（hzic.at0086.cn/student, Google or 360 Browser).
First step: Finish the major application. Fill in the forms and upload the following required documents in clear scanned copies, then submit it.
Second step: Please choose Chinese University Scholarship→ ZJSU President Scholarship (only for master`s and doctoral applicants) to finish the scholarship application.
(1) A photocopy of valid passport
(2) Notarized highest degree certificate and academic transcripts. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English. Applicants who are still studying in schools should submit the pre-graduation certificate issued by the school.
Note: Applicants who apply for the program with pre-graduation certificate should provide the highest degree certificate before the registration date, or the admission will be disqualified.
(3) Photocopies of language proficiency (Chinese or English) certificates or the original language certificate of the teaching language (Chinese or English) during the highest education.
(4) Personal statement, in Chinese or English, should include study and work experience, reasons for application and study proposal.
(5) Two letters of recommendation written and signed by professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English, with their phone numbers and email address.
(7) Published academic papers or other academic achievements (If available. The priority will be given to the applicants with academic achievements).
(8) Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.pdf filled in Chinese or English. The form printed by Chinese quarantine authority must cover all of the items listed in it. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only six months.
(9) Certificate of No Criminal Record
(10) Receipt of the application fee (RMB400). The fee cannot be returned.
ZJSU will review and evaluate the scholarship applications of the admitted students. The scholarship recipients will be notified by email and SMS in the online application system of our school in early July 2022.
After coming to China, the scholarship recipients shall be managed in accordance with the relevant provisions of The President Scholarship, and participate in the annual review of the scholarship in terms of studying performance, scientific research etc.. If the scholarship recipients fail to pass the annual review, the scholarship will be suspended or canceled.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Office 517, 18 Xuezheng Str., Xiasha High Education Zone, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China.