Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship
For the purpose of attracting more international students and scholars to study and engage in scientific research in universities and colleges of Zhejiang Province, improving the level of international students and the quality of international education, as well as promoting international students' understanding of and friendship with Zhejiang, the Zhejiang Provincial Government established this scholarship program in 2009.
The scholarship supports outstanding undergraduates, graduates who are studying in or applying for our university.
Amount（RMB / yuan）
Type A: for graduates
Type B: for undergraduates
(1) Type A scholarship
For Master degree programs: applicants should be holders of a bachelor's degree, and no more than 35 years old as of September 1st, 2022, recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors required.
For PHD programs: applicants should be holders of a master's degree, and no more than 40 years old as of September 1st, 2022, recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors required.
(2) Type B scholarship
For undergraduate programs: applicants should be holders of high school certificate and no more than 30 years old as of September 1st, 2022.
(3) Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens, holders of a foreign passport, friendly with China and in good physical condition.
(4) Applicants should behave well both on and out of campus, and have no records of violating laws and regulations of China and host university.
(5) Applicants should have corresponding Chinese language proficiency and submit proof documents like HSK certificate or other certificates. This term can be eased for programs taught in English.
(6) Applicants should have outstanding academic performance.
(7) Applicants should not be beneficiaries of any other Chinese government scholarships.
Please log in the Online Application System of Zhejiang Gongshang University（hzic.at0086.cn/student, Google or 360 Browser).
First step: Finish the major application. Fill in the forms and upload the following required documents in clear scanned copies, then submit it.
Second step: Please choose Chinese Local Government Scholarship→ Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship-Type A (for master`s and doctoral applicants) / Type B (for bachelor`s applicants) to finish the scholarship application.
(1) A photocopy of valid passport
(2) Notarized highest degree certificate and academic transcripts. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English. Applicants who are still studying in schools should submit the pre-graduation certificate issued by the school.
Note: Applicants who apply for the program with pre-graduation certificate should provide the highest degree certificate before the registration date, or the admission will be disqualified.
(3) Photocopies of language proficiency (Chinese or English) certificates or the original language certificate of the teaching language (Chinese or English) during the highest education.
(4) Two letters of recommendation written and signed by professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English, with their phone number and email address. (applicants for the type B do not need to provide them)
(5) Resume (applicants for undergraduate programs do not need to provide it)
(6) Published academic papers or other academic achievements (if available) (applicants for the type B do not need to provide them)
(7) Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.pdf filled in Chinese or English. The form printed by Chinese quarantine authority must cover all of the items listed in it. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only six months.
(8) Certificate of No Criminal Record
(9) For applicants under the age of 18, a letter of Authorization for Parents.pdf and a letter of Guarantee for Guardian.pdf shall be submitted. The guardian shall be an Chinese adult or foreigner residing in China.
(10) Receipt of the application fee (RMB400). The fee cannot be returned.
ZJSU will review and evaluate the scholarship applications of the admitted students, and the scholarship recipients will be notified by email and SMS in the online application system of ZJSU in early July 2022.
(1) If the scholarship recipients apply for suspension, the scholarship qualification will not be reserved.
(2) For the enrolled students, please consult the major school for more application information and do not apply for the scholarship online.
Email address: email@example.com
Address: Office 517, 18 Xuezheng Str., Xiasha High Education Zone, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China.