2023 English-Taught Master Degree Program Brochure
Tuition/Year (RMB Yuan)
School of Law
Master of Law
School of Finance
Master of Economics
School of Economics
Master of Economics
School of Tourism and Urban-rural Planning
Master of Management
School of Statistics and Mathematics
Business Data Management
Master of Economics
Risk Management and Insurance Actuarial
Master of Economics
School of Foreign Languages
Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
in Foreign Languages
Master of Arts
School of Computer Science and Technology
Computer Science and Technology
Master of Engineering
Qualifications for Application:
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
2. Education background requirement: Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree certificate
3. Language requirement: Applicants (except for English native speakers) must provide proof of English language proficiency such as TOEFL/IELTS/DUOLINGUO Proof and other English language certificates or proof of previous study conducted in English.
4: Requirement for age: Applicants for master’s programs should be under the age of 35 in general
1. Please log in the Online Application System at hzic.at0086.cn/student and Submit the following documents
2. Notarized highest education certificate and academic transcripts (this year’s graduates provide proof of pre-graduation). Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translated English or Chinese version. Applicants must present the original cope of the aforementioned documents when registering at ZJSU.
3. Language certificate: Applicants (except for English native speakers) must provide proof of English language proficiency such as TOEFL/IELTS/DUOLINGUO Proof and other English language certificates or proof of previous study conducted in English.
5. 2 Letters of Recommendation (by full or associate professor, in Chinese or English with the professional title, signature and contact information)
6. Study plan or Personal Statement
7.Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by ZJSU Supervisor.doc(In principle, master program applicant shall provide this form to the Supervisor to fill in and submit)
9. 2-inch photo (Photo format: color 2-inch bareheaded photo, white background without border, head takes up 2/3 of the photo size, photo size is not less than 320*240 pixels, aspect ratio is 4:3, size is 100-500kb, JPG format)
10. Photocopy ofForeigner Physical Examination Form.pdf filled in Chinese or English. The form printed by Chinese quarantine authority must cover all of the items listed in it. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only six months (your results should be valid when you submit your application).
11. Police Certificate
12. Certificate of application fee: RMB 400 remittance certificate (the application fee will not be refunded whether accepted or not)
* The application may be invalid if the submitted materials do not meet the above requirements.All information and materials provided are factually true and correct. Otherwise all the consequences caused are undertaken by yourself (including but not limited to being disqualified from admission or expelled from academic status).
Program Application Time:
Program application time: March -July, 2023
*Applications for scholarships are recommended before May 1st
Payment Ways of Application Fee:
Application Fee: RMB 400 yuan/person
Way 1: Bank Transfer or Remittance
Beneficiary: Zhejiang Gongshang University
Name of the Bank: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Hangzhou GaoXin Sub-Branch,
Zhejiang Branch 391 Wen Er Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China
Bank Account No.: 1202026209008930682-000000001
Swift Code: ICBKCNBJZJP
CNAPS Code: 102331002622
Note: If the overseas bank can not make payment to account 1202026209008930682-000000001, you can make payment to account 1202026209008930682, and please be sure to ask the bank to note "settlement to 1202026209008930682-000000001".
Way 2: Scan the QR code to pay (Alipay)
Step 1：Scan the QR code
Step 4：Fill in 400 in “本次缴费金额（元）”
Step 5：Fill in your phone number in “手机号码”
Step 6：Fill in applicant’s name, application number, passport number and study major in “备注”
Note: The application fee is without refund.
Steps for your online application:
1. Log inhttp://hzic.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx,Google Chrome and 360 Browser is recommended.
2. Create new account
3. Log in the system
4. Fill in the information and upload clear documents as instructed
5. Save and Submit
6. Waiting for review and check the application status in the system. Meanwhile, check the inbox of the system and your personal email account to get updated of the application
If you fail to receive the email, please check the SPAM, you may find the email there (In this case, please set up “This is not spam”, then you will receive emails smoothly). If you have any questions during your application, please feel free to contact us. Thank you so much for your cooperation, and hope to hearing from you soon.
1.Applicants submit application in the Online Application System of Zhejiang Gongshang University(http://hzic.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx)
2. The Admission office from College of International Education review the application for the first round.
3. Applicants should check the application status in the system from time to time and supplement documents if necessary.
4. The major school review application for the second round.
5. The result of second round review by major school will return to Admission Office from College of International Education.
6. Applicants can check the result of application online and upload supplementary documents if necessary.
7. The Admission Office will send electronic Acceptance letter and Admission Notice in the system to the admitted students, and send hard copies of admission materials according to the specific situation
*The result of scholarship application will be notified by email later on.
After being admitted, if you observe the laws and decrees of China as well as the rules and regulations of our university, please register at Zhejiang Gongshang University with required documents such as Admission Notice etc. in September, 2023 (tentative plan). Please wait for further notice about the exact date and way for registration. If you fail to register within the time limit without permission of the university, you will be regarded as giving up this admission.
Address: Room 519, Admission Office, College of International Education, Zhejiang Gongshang University, 18 Xuezheng Str., Xiasha, Hangzhou