I. Project Introduction
This course is a Chinese language program, including topics such as Chinese language and culture.
II. Application Duration
Spring semester: From September to January
Autumn semester: From March to July
1. Non Chinese citizens aged between 18 and 60, with good physical and mental conditions and good conduct.
2. Should have the same academic qualifications as graduating from high school.
IV. Application process and required materials
Step 1: Log in to the application system: http://hzic.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx (Google Chrome recommended);
Step 2: register and activate your account (@ 126.com/@ 163.com/@ qq.com recommended );
Step 3: complete the information, and follow the instructions to upload the following files (scanned copies) to the application system.
1. The highest academic certificate and course transcript;
2. Valid passport;
3. 2 inch photo;
4. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form;
5. Applicants under the age of 18 should submit Letter of Authorization and Guardian's Letter of Guarantee;
6. Non-criminal record;
7. Application fee remittance receipt.
V. Application Fees and ways of payment
1. Related expenses:
Chinese Language & Culture Program
2. Payment method: bank transfer or remittance
2.1 Please transfer the full amount of registration fees, tuition fees, and accommodation fees to the official bank account and submit the original remittance voucher. Cash payment is unacceptable.
2.2 When transferring money from abroad, please fill in the student's name, passport number, and the type of the fee (e.g. Sam, xxxxxx, application fee) in the remarks field.
2.3 Please upload the remittance voucher to the international student system in advance when you arrive at school for tuition confirmation.
2.4 Please transfer the tuition and accommodation fees to the following account, and indicate when remitting:
Beneficiary: Zhejiang Gongshang University
Name of the Bank: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Hangzhou Gaoxin Sub-Branch, No. 391 Wen Er Road, Hangzhou, China
Bank account number: 1202026209008930682
Switch code: ICBKCNBJZJP
CNAPS code: 102331002622
Note: The application fee will not be refunded regardless of the admission result.
VI. Review admission
1. The Admissions Office of the College of International Education will review the application.
2. Applicants should check the application status in the system and supplement documents if necessary.
3. The Admission Office will send admission notices and visa application materials to the admitted students in the system.
VII. Contact information
Mailing Address: Admission Office 519, College of International Education, Zhejiang Gongshang University
Tel: +86 571 28008676,+86 571 28008677,+86 571 28008687