1. Visa application

Welcome to study in Zhejiang Gongshang University. Before departure, you need to hold a valid visa to China. Please go to the Chinese embassy or consulate to apply for the appropriate visa according to your individual study program.

1.1  X1 Visa

For students who study in China for long-term study(more than 180 days) should apply for X1 visa with the admission letter of the school, JW202 or JW201 form, and physical examination records of foreigners.

Reminder: Please go to a hospital or medical center in your country that has the qualification to issue a physical examination certificate for overseas students.

1.2  X2 Visa

For students who study in China for short-term study(less than 180 days) should apply for X2 visa with the admission letter, DQ form(if necessary) of the school.

2. Attention

1. X1 visa should be changed into residence permit within 30 days from the date of entry. After entering China, students should go to the school to finish registration, to school visa management office to scan the passport and finish residence registration within 24 hours of entry. Also, collect the visa application materials within the specified time (usually no less than 10 working days); International students holding X2 visa will be subject to the school's decision on whether to apply for a residence permit depending on the specific situation.

2. Students who currently hold Chinese residence permits but need to renew ones must visit the university's visa office 30 days before the expiration of the original permit for the renewal application. If the residence permit has only 3 days of validity remaining, the university will refuse to issue materials of a new visa.